Uniform Store Closed
Players need a jersey, pair of shorts and pair of socks as seen below. Players may wear uniforms from older siblings as long as it is the SAME number assigned by Freeport United. Those players who received donated uniforms this spring should not wear those in the fall and should purchase a new uniform. A new number will be assigned by Freeport United.
Scholarships are available and, if you need support with the registration fee or uniform purchase, please reach out to us directly by email. The process for receiving support is simple and we will maintain your privacy.
Welcome to your custom online store powered by Atlantic Sportswear. By submitting an order, you agree to the terms below:
- Orders will SHIP approximately AUGUST 10th
- Due to the custom nature of these products, items are not eligible for return or refund for any reason other than manufacturer defects.
- If total quantity ordered does not hit agreed upon minimums per item, closing date may be extended, or issue items will be cancelled and refunded. (for more information on minimum orders contact your store organizer)
- If an item or size becomes unavailable once your store closes you will be notified and provided the option to change sizes or cancel that item. Items that are cancelled will be refunded the full amount.
- If a specific size is not offered in the size selection drop down, it is currently not available to order from the manufacturer.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or edited after the store closing date
- Orders CANNOT be accepted after the date your store closes.