Player Expectations Agreement
- I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches, and officials
- I will do the best I can each day, remembering that all players have talents and weaknesses the same that I do
- I will treat my coaches, opponents, and officials with respect at all times
- I will play by the rules at all times
- I will not distract teammates at practice and during games as we are all there to learn the game of soccer and have fun
- I will at all times control my temper, resisting the temptation to retaliate, and ask for a sub if I need a moment to collect myself
Parent/Guardian Expectations Agreement
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, game officials, spectators, and opponents at all times.
- I will allow the coach to be the only coach. I will not try to coach from the sidelines during games.
- I will work with the coaches if my child has challenging behaviors or difficult temperaments recognizing the coaches are volunteers and not necessarily trained in this area